Spring 2021 Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
CASE STUDY SHORT PAPER ASSIGNMENT
Read the case presentation. Then write no more than a 4-page paper (double spaced) by incorporating responses to the prompts listed below.
Joey is a ten-year old with a dual diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) predominately hyperactive/impulsive presentation and Anxiety Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). He has severe verbal temper tantrums paired with non-vocal mannerisms that are aggressive. He attends a public elementary school where is has an active IEP. He is in regular education 3rd grade classroom where there are 24 other students, one regular education teacher and two classroom paraprofessional helpers employed by the school district. Joey’s challenging behaviors adversely affect the other students in his classroom. His classmates fear him which
limits his social engagement. Currently, because of the disruptions in the classroom his teacher
simply “waits home out”. As the school’s behavior analyst Joey was referred to you.
1. Write about the client’s diagnoses.
2. Write about the referral. As a behavior analyst, write about why this client is would require your support. Create and write about the challenges the client is having in operational terms.
3. Write about what you would do to assess the state of the client’s problems.
4. Write about how you would intervene.
5. Create a cultural background for the client. Write about how you would incorporate the client’s culture within the assessment and intervention. For example, culturally relevant
language and approach to assessment and intervention. And, culturally relevant reinforcers. Include how your own background and culture affects your relationship with this client.
6. Write who would be the professional or nonprofessional collaborators that you would include in the assessment and intervention, or whom you might need a consult. Then state why. o would be the professional or nonprofessional collaborators that you would include in the assessment and intervention, or whom you might need a consult. Then state why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more