When you arrived in your office today, you were informed that a patient and the patient’s family need to see you regarding a sensitive and significant issue. You contact the family and arrange to meet them in 2 hours. You ask the staff if they have any idea of what may have happened, and no one has any knowledge of any problems.
At the appointed time, you meet with the patient, Mrs. Janice Lowery, and the patient’s family. They explain to you that the patient did not wish for anyone outside of the immediate family to know that she was in your facility. They had requested that no information be provided to anyone calling or requesting a room number.
However, it seems that one of your staff, Jane, had posted to social media that Mrs. Lowery was at the facility and doing well. Mrs. Lowery indicated that Jane was an acquaintance of her daughter. Jane had posted not only that Mrs. Lowery was doing well but had, without Mrs. Lowery’s knowledge taken a picture and posted that on the social media site.
The first part of the assignment is for each team member to contribute their ideas to the team and to provide a means ofgathering of information and consideration of all factors. The second part of the assignment is to work as a team to identify an extremely specific plan of action.
You and you team must investigate a plan of action. Each person on the team should contribute Using the Discussion Board to the following:
1. Describe the documentation and information that you couldgather to prepare for your conversation with Jane and ultimately with the Lowery family.
2. Describe the conversation that you might have with Jane.
3. Describe all the possible consequences and /or penalty for Jane.
4. Describe the possible response from the Lowery family.
Once the team has all the possibilities from above,
• Describe what documents you will need and discuss why they would be important.
• Describe what would you expect Jane to say and how might you anticipate your response(s)?
• Describe the two most likely consequence(s) for Jane.
• Describe the steps could be taken to placate the family.
• Describe the steps that you will take to prevent a re-occurrence of the situation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more