Using the Right Pronoun.
Identify and correct the errors in the following sentences.
1. Bryan e-mailed Todd Winthrop at our Southfield office yesterday, but they didn’t receive the message till Thursday.
2. I, Ramon, and Paulette reserved a company car for the three-hour trip to Anaheim this afternoon.
3. We were wondering if anyone contacted the Finance Department to ask them for copies of our annual report.
4. If employees are in uniform, he should understand that he is representing the company, whether on duty or not.
5. Jeff Yee and me took a few moments to thank the marketing team for their great work on the December sales promotion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more