BTN 12-5 Access the April 14, 2016, filing of the 10-K report (for year ending December 31, 2015) of Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc. (ticker: MENB) at SEC.gov.
1. Does Mendocino Brewing use the direct or indirect method to construct its consolidated statement of cash flows?
2. For the year ended December 31, 2015, what is the largest item in reconciling the net income (or loss) to net cash provided by operating activities?
3. In the recent two years, has the company been more successful in generating operating cash flows or in generating net income? Identify the figures to support the answer.
4. In the year ended December 31, 2015, what was the largest cash outflow for investing activities and for financing activities?
5. What item(s) does the company report as supplemental cash flow information?
6. Does the company report any noncash financing activities for 2015? Identify them, if any.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more