BTN 13-5 Access the February 26, 2016, filing of the December 31, 2015, 10-K report of The Hershey Company (ticker: HSY) at SEC.gov and complete the following requirements.
Compute or identify the following profitability ratios of Hershey for its years ending December 31, 2015, and December 31, 2014. Interpret its profitability using the results obtained for these two years.
1. Profit margin ratio (round the percent to one decimal).
2. Gross profit ratio (round the percent to one decimal).
3. Return on total assets (round the percent to one decimal). (Total assets at year-end 2013 were $5,349,724 in thousands.)
4. Return on common stockholders’ equity (round the percent to one decimal). (Total shareholders’ equity at year-end 2013 was $1,616,052 in thousands.)
5. Basic net income per common share (round to the nearest cent).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more