* Reverses the end of a string.
* 012345 012345
* For example: reverseEnd(“Hello, world”, 5) returns “Hellodlrow ,”
* <—–> <—–>
* With start == 0, reverses the entire text.
* With start == text.length(), reverses nothing.
* @param text string that will have its end reversed
* @param start the index at which the remainder of the input is reversed,
* requires 0 <= start <= text.length()
* @return input text with the substring from start to the end of the string reversed
public static String reverseEnd(String text, int start)
1.Read and understand the specification document. This specification is for reversing the end of a string (given in the testing lecture.
2. Give reasonable partitions for the start parameter and text parameter
3.Write a Java program that satisfies the provided specifications
. 4.Document Your Testing Strategy at the top of the class
5.Apply your Testing Strategy ID Test Case Fail/Success I need a solution for this task please
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more