Assessment instructions (How to complete this assessment) 1. Choose a data set you care about or…
Assessment instructions (How to complete this assessment)
1. Choose a data set you care about or know well (e.g. from other courses or your work). Ensure that you describe your data set accurately, so that it is clearly identifiable. This includes providing details about the source of your data.
2. Generate a statement or a question that would be relevant to the context of your data and appropriate for your target audience (broad section of educated users).
3. Think about ways in which you might try to visualise your statement or question for the users. You will have to consider the data types that are available and the types of graphics that would be most appropriate for this task. Give examples of graphics you would aim to produce. Producing actual visualisations is not required at this stage.
4. Write a short statement explaining and justifying your key decisions (i.e. what you would do and why).
Feedback and Assessment criteria
Feedback will be in the form of comments and annotations in the submitted paper, and a grade allocated by applying the following criteria:
• The data set is described clearly and accurately (1 point).
The statement or question is relevant and appropriate for target audience (1 point).
• Examples of graphics are provided, and they are suitable for data set and question (1 point).
• The justification statement explains the decisions made and motivates decisions in a way that shows critical appraisal of available options.
Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.