[C Language] Create a Pacman game where it should be as 10 × 10 two-dimensional array with the following conditions:
– Before playing, the user will be asked to randomly input a number ranging from 2-9 for the number of food to be distributed (represented by “,”) into the 2D array. (The places of food should always change every new game)
– Randomly place blocks (represented by “*”) everywhere around the 2D array every new game. (The places of blocks should also change every new game)
– Pacman would be found on the upper left side when starting to play
– The exit on the board (2D array) would be found on the down right side.
– Player would automatically lose if ever Pacman moves out of the array.
– Player would lose if it gets into the exit without collecting ALL the foods.
– Player would lose if Pacman bumps into the blocks.
– Player would win if ALL the foods were collected and pacman didn’t bump into any blocks.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more