The following are several activities that Wallingford, Inc. engaged in during 2012:
1. Wrote off an open receivable as uncollected.
2. Purchased a piece of plant equipment.
3. Reacquired 5,000 shares of its common stock.
4. Sold a building in exchange for a five-year note.
5. Declared, but did not pay, a cash dividend.
6. Retired bonds payable by issuing common stock.
7. Collected on a long-term note receivable.
8. Issued a stock dividend.
9. Recorded depreciation on fixed assets. (Assume that the direct method is used.)
10. Paid interest on long-term debt.
11. Purchased inventory on account.
12. Collected open accounts receivable.
13. Exchanged a building for land.
14. Issued 75,000 shares of preferred stock.
15. Purchased a two-year fire insurance policy.
Assume that each of these transactions involved cash unless otherwise indicated. Indicate in which section of the statement of cash flows each transaction would be classified. Classify each transaction as one of the following:
a. An operating activity
b. An investing activity
c. A financing activity
d. Not included on the statement of cash flows
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more