write minimum 100 words for each question
A – Carrie
1976 film (98 minutes) of the same name. The original, a sensitive young girl, bullied by her high school classmates, finally has a memorable, gory meltdown at the prom! With John Travolta, directed by Brian DePalma from the Stephen King novel. Can stream on Amazon Prime. Also look at Carrie novel for questions that ask about specific pages from novel and questions about the novel. (Just to understand the questions well enough)
1. Why is Carrie’s mother so obsessed with Sin of Intercourse and the Curse of Blood? What does that have to do with her past?
2. The final line of the Carrie is “As she felt the slow course of dark menstrual blood down her thighs.” Why might the novel end with that event?
B – Salem’s Lot
View original film. ‘Salem’s Lot (1975). TV mini-series Salem’s Lot 1973 (183 minutes). Original available on streaming services YouTube, Amazon Prime and others. Also look at Salem’s Lot novel for questions that ask about specific pages from novel and questions about the novel. (Just to understand the questions well enough)
1. According to ‘Salem’s Lot, what is the sequence of events/reactions when a character is bitten by a vampire?
2. What is the relationship between Father Callahan’s thoughts on pp. 239-40 [“I want to lead a division . . . into battle against evil”–for example] and what happens to him on pp. 534-42, 549-50?
C – The Shining
Read the novel, view the original film just to understand the questions well enough)
1. What is the function/role of Chapter 7 (In Another Bedroom)? What does it contribute to the story line? Why might it be placed here in the novel?
2. Jack’s relationship with his student George is treated at some length in the novel (but not in the film). What is the role of George in the story and why might King treat it at such length?
D – Gerald’s Game Read the novel, view the original film just to understand the questions well enough)
1. The book and the narrator insist on a connection between her life/marriage to Gerald and her experience during the eclipse with her father. Why? What is the connection?
2. At the end of Chapter 34 Jesse has passed out in her car. In Chapter 35 we are much further into the aftermath and her recovery. From a story telling point of view why is the rescue “jumped over” and why does Jesse write the letter to Ruth?
*** IMPORTANT There are other resources that I have that I can personally send to you if you need to help fully answer each of these questions. If you are looking for a specific resource please do not hesitate to ask and I will what I can send to help you fully answer the questions besides the books and novels related to each of the questions, I want these questions answered fully to the best of your ability.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more