To provide more guidance on the book report, please read the following:
The purpose of the book critique is to provide your critical assessment of the authors major points/arguments. You can agree or disagree with her ideas, or you can expound upon her ideas, thoughts and arguments. Some specific questions that may help you in your critique are as follows:
1. Has feminism been good, bad, for women and men?
2. What has been the impact of the sexual revolution, and how has that positively or negatively affected women and men?
3. Do you agree or disagree with her assertions that men and women are fundamentally different? Is that assertion good or bad?
4. Do you agree with her assertions about the hookup culture? Has it made things better (or worse) for women and men?
5. Is there a campus rape crisis? Do you agree or disagree with her assertions on this topic?
6. Do you agree or disagree with her assertions about the modern families, changes in male behavior as a result of modern feminism, etc?
7. Do you agree or disagree with her assertions that modern feminism has actually hurt women? and men?
8. What impact has feminism, family, hookup culture had on the health and wellbeing of men and women?
These questions are only a guide to help you with your writing and thinking. I am not expecting you to answer each question, although I do expect you to critique these areas in the paper.
Requires depth of thought, critical thinking in light of evidence, and insights as to what you think can be changed, or done to rectify any problems that you identify–especially as it may relate to the health (mental, physical, emotional, social) of men and women.
In this paper you are allowed to write in the first person tense. The paper must be a minimum of 1200 words (please include word count at the end of the paper). When you write, make your comments in a professional manner. If needed, use other sources or references to support or refute the author’s statements. Do NOT rant and rave. Comments such as “I hate this book,” or “I think it is an awesome book” without reason or justification provided in your response indicate a lack of critical thinking.
Tentative Thesis (can be changed if you wish): By pushing for complete sameness between the sexes, modern-day feminism is paradoxically driving a wedge between the sexes and disrupting our societal balance.
Book is attached below.
More information can be given if needed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more