Final Project Part 1* I work with juyptr notebook python and moodle.
can email and provide more info when we speak.
For this homework assignment, you will be choosing and parsing a dataset for your final project!
Part 1: Choosing the Dataset
You have three options for this dataset:
1. A dataset that has already been curated with information about yourself (e.g., messages from Facebook, tweets from Twitter, emails from Gmail, etc…)
2. A dataset that you can create about yourself (e.g., hours of sleep you get per night, tracking info about your run time or sport stats, grades in college, etc…)
3. A dataset that you can find online that is interesting to you!
Whichever of the three choices you choose, your dataset must be in one of two formats:
1. text file (.txt extension)
2. csv file (.csv extension)
You can turn many datasets into either a .txt or a .csv file – so don’t be discouraged if yours doesn’t come in the correct format. Part of the assignment is getting your data into a format that we can use!
Part 2: Parsing the dataset
Once you have chosen your dataset (make sure it is a .txt or a .csv file!) Part 2 of this assignment is to parse the file. You are expected to use the code that we learned in class to complete the following:
1. open your file
2. skip the header (if applicable)
3. loop through each line or row in your file
4. print out something from each line or row that is more than just the line or row itself. This can be the first letter, this can be a list of all of the items in that row, etc… As long as you are printing something that is specifically from each line in the file but not the whole line itself.
For this homework, you will be submitting
(1) your entire jupyter notebook file – use the file I have provided here as your template!
(2) your dataset file (either a .txt or .csv file)
. The file should have the extension .ipynb. Make sure that before you submit your file, you have clicked kernal –> restart and run all cells. If all of your cells run without any error and you have completed the code for the assignment, then you are finished! Otherwise, make sure you debug your errors, I will take off points for notebooks that have errors submitted with them!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more