Become an expert on ASD and ADHD, which are both discussed in the chapters and create an informational booklet OR webpage describing:
d. Educational implications (i.e. what accommodations can help the student succeed)
e. Advocacy or support groups
In addition, please complete your video observation of both of the disabilities (videos included in course content for this module). Please include your EdPuzzle video analysis, along with your video analysis guide. In order for this assignment to be complete, it MUST include the informational booklet and video analysis.
You will complete a video analysis for at least 2 minutes of the video. You will find the video analysis chart attached (in course content section), which includes objectives for you to look for, how to complete a running record, where to discuss your interpretation of the observation, and what to include in your conclusion/implication section.
For the running record portion, you will be using Edpuzzle.
1. Sign up for an EdPuzzle TEACHER account.
2. Search the following video: “What does ADHD look like?.”
3. Save this video in your EdPuzzle library.
4. Play and carefully watch Video 1, “What does ADHD look like.” and then watch Video 2 ‘Playing with Toys: real look at autism, episode 5’
5. Trim the video if you would like.
6. Then, add your voiceover/written observations explaining what you have observed. Make sure to include what you are seeing without your judgments or interpretations. Make sure to take into account the following identified objectives for this assignment:
a. Look for characteristics of the disability.
b. What is the student doing?
c. What is the student not doing?
d. How is the student nteracting with their environment?
9. Share your embedded link with your professor by copying and pasting it onto the bottom of your video analysis chart. Remember, you will only be using Edpuzzle for the running record portion of the video observation; I expect your interpretation and implications/conclusion portions to be documented on the chart.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more