Introduction to Case Studies Assignment Instructions
Each qualitative design is slightly different from the others; these differences are important for researchers to consider when selecting a design that is most appropriate for exploring their research problem. As this course deals with a case study design, this project begins to focus on the case study research methodology via an overview of a ‘plan’ for a Case Study and explores the design phase of case study research. After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following paper in current APA format:
1. identify the relevant situation for doing a case study
2. explain the two-fold definition of case study inquiry to include and define the 3 types of case(s) to be studied (Exploratory, Descriptive, and Explanatory)(basically Exercise 1.1 (Yin, 2018))
3. describe the components of research design
4. identify the case study design (single or multiple, holistic, or embedded cases)
5. test the design against four criteria for maintaining the quality of a case study and tactics
6. Application #2 (Yin, 2018, p. 74) – address the statement: “Discuss the possibility that cases are not readily bounded but may have blurry definitions” and how to resolve
This 2000 minimum, 2400 maximum word paper needs to be written with these main sections:
The Case for a Case Study
Case Study Definition (include the 3 main types – Exploratory, Descriptive, Explanatory)
Case Study Research Design (include the 4 basic types)
Case Study Design Tests and Tactics (including criteria [test] for judging the quality of research designs)
Cases Not Readily Bound
All quoted materials must be properly cited in current APA format.
Note: Your WORK will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
Yin, R. K. (2018).Case study research and applications: Design and methods(6thedition). SAGE.
Keller, T. (with Alsdorf, K. L.) (2012).Every good endeavor:Connecting your work to God’s work.Riverhead Books, Penguin Group.
Hall, J. & Scott, T. (2016).Lean six sigma: A beginners guide to understanding and practicing lean six sigma.CreateSpace Independent Publishing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more