You will create a research question (that is clearly
stated, focused, and interesting)
1. Identify what types of data are required to investigate the research question or hypotheses?
2. What extend the data set meets requirements?
3. What can be said about data source: experimental (laboratory, field and natural), simulation,
questionnaires, observation, reference, census, population and sampling.
4. What can be said about the reliability and validity with regards to collected data.
5. How do the problems with data effect the ability to investigate the research question? For
example, missing data, incorrect formats, nonresponses, incomplete responses, unrealistic
values; and identify outliers.
you will extract data from published sources and combine this data into a single structure
explaining the techniques used and determine an appropriate method of representing analysis. Your
responses must answer the following questions:
1. How is data extraction done to investigate the research question?
2. How the data can be combined into single structure explaining the techniques used?
3. What are issues in data sets that effect the ability to investigate the research question?
4. What appropriate corrective techniques can be used to resolve data issues?
5. What can be said about class of analysis based on your data sets?
6. What type of representation is the most appropriate with regard to the nature of data?
7. Derive insight from clearly described results that arise through the choice of representation (e.g.
table, bar chart, scatter plot, histogram, etc.) appropriate to the class of analysis (comparison,
relationship, distribution, composition).
In this unit, you will determine both an appropriate way of communicating that analysis through clear
visualizations in response to your research question and produce report using output from multiple
Your responses must answer the following questions:
1. What are the strengths and limitations of chosen representations in response to the question?
2. What are certain rules to effectively present the information in the graphical representation?
3. Create a series of digital data visualizations based on your selected data using various software
4. Conveying of a coherent message through a correctly labeled (e.g. graph title, axes title, units,
series, legend, etc.) and accurate representation.
5. What can be said to justify the appropriate format and produce accurate visualization of data?
6. Produce unified reports using output from multiple software applications that take advantage of
multiple functions (e.g. presentation slide combining output from visualization tools, network
analysis software and statistical packages).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more