Rough Draft of the Final Research Project
Submit your rough draft for feedback.
The Final Research Project will be 20-25 pages and due in week 8. The project must include a title page, table of contents, abstract, and a reference page. The project will demonstrate the knowledge acquired through course work completed to date. The project is an application of this knowledge and requires the student to analyze and interpret the topic of interest. The use of graphics and charts is highly encouraged.
This report must be original work. This report cannot include papers submitted in previous courses.
APA cover page
Abstract (1/2- 1 page)
2. Introduction to the topic, problem or thesis statement
3. Literature Review Background Research on the topic (use from week 5)
4. Discussion of your ideas on the topic and problem
5. Discussion of new solution(s) to the problem
The final paper must have the following key sections, clearly identified, though they can be titled creatively to reflect your question and interests:
I. An introduction that states the problem and why your topic is important.
The research question, clearly and concisely stated as a question. What do you hope to answer with this research? This section should also include definition of terms.
II. Literature Review – background research on this topic
III. The results/ discussions, describes what you have learned that helps answer the research question. What are you ideas about this topic?
IV. The discussion of potential new solutions.
V. The conclusion, which summarizes the key points of the paper and suggests further research needed on this topic.
VI. A list of references in APA format.
Topics for the course project include but are not limited to:
1) The convergence of transportation congestion and transportation security at a U.S. seaport.
2) A review of past Transportation legislation while developing a new proposal to address past weaknesses and omissions.
3) The transitioning of the Defense Transportation System toward complementing best practices in supply chain management efficiently and securely.
4) A review of the U.S. economy and its impact on transportation and logistics management.
5) Identify new challenges within transportation and logistics management and develop viable solutions to these challenges.
6) Identify an emerging concept such as reverse logistics, green logistics, etc. and analyze its impact on the future of transportation and logistics management.
7) Other topics will be considered.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more