Migrating existing applications and teams to the cloud is not always a simple task. In this Assessment, you will enter a scenario that will require technical leadership and expertise to enable a successful migration of a Web application to the cloud.
You were recently hired by a startup organization to lead a team responsible for the key technology product. Currently, the application is a multi-tiered Web application hosted on servers on-site. The product was recently launched and received a lot of press attention. The application user-base is growing and the on-site server cannot keep up. Your responsibility is to recommend a migration plan to the cloud.
The application consists of the following components:
Begin your report with a recommendation with more than one technology for each of the technological approaches to the cloud migration. Your recommendation should be in a 2–4 page APA paper that answers the following questions and concerns:
1. Which cloud provider would you recommend and why?
2. What tools or technologies would you use to host the RESTful API? Would you use a load balancer?
3. What tools or technologies would you use to host the Web application? Would you use a load balancer?
4. What tools or technologies would you use to host the image files?
5. What tools or technologies would you use to host the MySQL database?
6. What monitoring solutions would you use to ensure the application is healthy and performant?
7. What DevOps technologies would you recommend to ensure an agile and adaptive infrastructure?
For questions 2–7, ensure you recommend more than one specific technology. Remember that your diverse team will be responsible for managing and maintaining these tools and technologies. Throughout your report, identify at 3 tools or technology that will have a challenging learning curve and your recommendation for overcoming those challenges.
You must also consider how your migration to the cloud may impact your out-sourced teams. In the same document as your cloud migration plan, write 1–2 additional pages that explains how your migration would impact the culturally diverse teams in India and Belarus.
Answer these two questions:
1. What are at least more than two cultural differences or considerations for each location that may impact your recommendation?
2. Given the cultural differences you have found, how would you act as a change-agent and overcome any potential conflicts to ensure you have complete agreement from your out-sourced teams?
For this part of your Assessment, you should do research on the internet or in the library to determine the cultural differences or considerations that will come into play and how a change agent might seek solution to potential conflicts that might occur. Provide more than two references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more